Wednesday, April 08, 2009

thoughts from Lipstick Jungle :P

I’d be a fool if I do something for everyone else except for myself. – lipstick jungle


The second I heard that sentence, I thought to myself and said “how true is that?”
Everything that I’m doing or have done, are they all based on the intention to please everyone else? Or are they based on my fear of looking like a fool if I don’t do what seems right? I have to change, and start thinking about myself.

But then the second passed away, and another thought overcome the previous one. What about the verse that says “It no longer I who lives but Christ lives in me.”? Some of thoughts from the previous paragraph were right, but rather than start thinking about myself, I need to put my heart and focus on His heart and His focus. No more living for the world. No more living for myself. But I’m living for His purpose and His plans. Because no matter what it is, His intentions will always be for my very best.

I may look like a fool for doing what seems uncommon to the world, but help me Lord that I’ll stay in your path always.

No comments: