Wednesday, April 01, 2009

in doubt

Have you every felt that you’re not doing the right thing? Not making the right choices? It seems good and everything that it offers seems great, but then again it’s not what you want?

I’m feeling that at the moment.

I thank God that I can be in Jakarta again. That everything fits just right. All of the things I needed were actually provided for me in the right time. And my family - they are happy – so should I.

But why is that I keep on looking back? I keep on thinking that I should have searched for jobs in Melbourne? And how I loved to stay there longer.

This homesick phase is letting me feel that I made the wrong decision.

Did I? Will all the doors to a path be wide open – only to lead me to the wrong path? But if so, then why would all the doors to the other path be closed tight? Was I meant to persevere for a little while? Did I really make all the choices in a hurry, without thinking twice? I prayed and prayed, but did I listen to His voice?


*sigh*


you know what. I should wake up! Smell the fresh air and just live my best for today!
I know that His grace and mercy is new for me each day. And even though if I may have made the wrong path, but by His grace He is able to change it for the better.
Start looking forward, stop looking back. He has a plan for me here and right now.

No comments: