Tuesday, November 04, 2008

writer type.

I got a link to a handwriting quiz from Tara. Just out of curiosity and keisengan, i thought of trying it out.

the result was: Sensitive Writer

I was shocked when i read the heading, and automatically judged it incorrect. Then i read through the description of it, and safe to say, it's actually true.
It represents me in most ways. (Oh, you can try the quiz at here)

k, the description was:
SENSITIVE WRITER

Your handwriting reveals you as a thoughtful, intellectual type who avoids fake people and places where there's lots of noise and crowds. You're probably the one people go to when they're feeling super sad and don't run off at the mouth unless someone hounds you for your opinion.
Being creative is probably easy for you, but expressing it in front of a large group is not. You might write in a blog or journal, enjoy things that are old-fashioned or obscure and (maybe) don't get most pop culture references (who cares about 'em anyway?).


It's cool and awesome how quizzes are sometimes true.
I prefer quizzes than horoscopes (of course.. that's such a make belief) it's just more realistic since it takes into account your habits, etc.

Btw, first exam has just passed.
I felt like i was gonna die in the first 15 minutes!! What in the world were those questions??!! i just dont wanna fail. I've never thought that in uni i would be scared of failing. but now, it's my final semester, and everything has just went differently frow what I had planned. I regretted it, yes i do. But nothing else that I can say or do.
I love my Dad for always being understanding, and comforting me. And telling me that I can take a Master Degree to increase my GPA. but i just feel so bad. I dissapointed him - unintentionally.
Oh God, once again, I need Your Divine Intervention. I've done my best, Im just giving it to You now and letting You do the rest! my worries upon You, Lord, My Heavenly Father.

No comments: