Tuesday, November 04, 2008

encouragement

Dani :
Don't worry, De! God will do miracles, tetep percaya ya! Tuhan aja udah buktikan ama yg lain-lain di dlm hidupmu, pasti juga in this one! God is there to save you!


Feli
:
Your Big Daddy in heaven's GOT YOU!


a song by Sidney Mohede :
My heart is strengthened by all that I have seen

How I thank God, that He uses other people (directly and indirectly) to remind me of how I should not worry, because I'm not alone. and that I've got Him. I'm in the palm of His hands. I'm the apple of His eye. I will not be forsaken, no i wont. For I am Your child.
You've proven Your faithfulness in my life. You've proven how You loved me so and You care for every single simple things in my life. I know You will do the same this time and forever.

My faith is in YOU. Hallelujah!

My heart is set on things above!

No comments: