Friday, October 10, 2008

Excited

Wow!! it's been three months since i last wrote in this blog..
miss it so,, but i have been so hectic these past months..

with my studies, my ministry, my work, my own social life, my house..

wow.. time sure has ticked fast..
im still in shock..

well anyways!! i'm EXCITED!!

For tonight!!

the youth ministry in our church is having another TOTALLY YOUTH SERVICE..
but it's different than the TYS before..
why? well maybe because we're all fired up now..
and we all have realized that it's all about souls!!
we have finally come to realize that we're not save just for our own advantages..

salvation.. it's personal,, but it's not an individual thing..
it's for everyone.. ^^

I really really have the desire and longing for people to come and know who Jesus is..

He's my God,,
He's my saviour
My Healer
my Helper (oh yeaah,, got something to share.. later on yaa)
My Friend..
My Father

The One who gave His life for me..

and tonight,, im praying people with have soften hearts, and open their hearts for Him.. :) Let His name be glorified tonight! His awesomeness fill that place..

gotta ciao..
ttyl ;) Gbu

No comments: