Friday, November 21, 2008

please

I feel like i wanna scream..

I feel like i wanna explode..

I feel like I wanna cry...

I feel like i just want to know the answer..

tired of proving the rights or wrong..
so tired of explaining my point of view, since its totally different to yours..
yeah i know you love me, and you want what's best for me, but please just know it's my life and i think it's time for me to make decisions as well.

Overspiritual? is there ever such a thing called overspiritual??
how is it that one can be too spiritual? is there a level that we're too close to God and its wrong?
is overspiritual even biblical?

oh my GOSH!!

im so not going to the fact that we go to different denominations. that should not be a problem since our 'manual book' is the same.

now please, go do what you want to do.
let me find out from HIM what His plans for me are.

i need to find that on my own.

without people forcing their plans on me.

No, that's not what I need.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

emang siapa dew yang bilang lo "overspritual" ?

princessa_dT said...

hehehe,, ada deh tar,,,someone really close to mee,, hehe..

but its alrite,, tryna take it positively n be betterr

Anonymous said...

this is your life, just find His plan by ur own lah.. :)

*mampir*