Wednesday, August 19, 2009

tuesday.

I took the step to tell my parents to pray together before i went to work.
It has been ages since we last did that. Have been feeling guilty and i just wanna get my priority right. I've been asking God for too many things, way beyond what i deserve, so i guess this would be the first step i could do.

oh well, hopefully its not just a one time thing.

verse of the day. Rom 9.. nothing could ever separate me from Your love..

another youth meeting tomorrow, regarding the one day retreat.
Gosh my pastor just wants everything to be accelerize.. in less than 2 weeks? are you kidding me..
it sure is the right time to test whether my obedience is strong or not.

my concern: just want Gods will and time. want us to prepare it well. I hate being in a rush.

btw, everyone (well nearly everyone) wore red and white at the office - 3A floor only..celebrating indo's independence dayy,, thank God i wasnt the only one wearing blue.. *saltum

No comments: