Sunday, July 26, 2009

the REAL me?

Have you ever felt that you know who you really are, but then all of a sudden you're faced with a new circumstance and then you react differently than how you think you would?

and you start to wonder, "Why did I do that?".. "I dont think that's how I would have reacted."

....

I have been feeling different lately.

Have I actually changed?

or is this the real me that's actually showing?

I've been dissapointed with myself lately. The way i handle things or react to problems is just not ME.

I should have known better.

i know i cant please everyone, but its not about pleasing them. Its more about the right thing to do.

and the right thing for me to do now is to STOP and CHANGE.

So help me, God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat eppen de ?

princessa_dT said...

haha

gapapa sihh.. cm kebawa arus ajaaa... xp