Friday, December 05, 2008

thank God it's Friday

Honestly, im kinda embarassed at the moment.
After knowing that a few of my church friends actually stopped by this blog.
Feels a bit weird, cause other than Tara, the other's are just cyber-friends whom i havent actualy met. So its a bit awkward for ur 'real' friends to actualy know what's actually on ur mind. haha.. oh well, got nothing to hide, rite? :P well I better stop putting up humiliating videos of me singing!! hahahaha

anyways, just a short post before i start cleaning up my apartment.

I had quite a fun interesting day today. I hung out with people that I haven't actually hung out with before, which was quite interesting. I was introduced to a guy who was actually working at Dun&Bradstreet. The weird thing was that I actually tried to apply work in there yesterday. It kinda shocked me when I heard that company's name, coz I've been going to Dun&Bradstreet website the whole day yesterday, trying to read more about the company. And when this guy knew I was looking for a job, he instantly said 'Oh I can help you out there'. Little did he know that I actually applied there yesterday so I told him that I'll be going back to indo for 2 months, and will let him know when I get back. It seems more than a coincidence. From all of the companies there are in Melbourne, why did he have to work at D&B, the company that I've been reading about and applying job there. Well, dont wanna get my hopes up:)

Oh yeah, I also had my medical check up today! for immigration purposes :)
Urine test - check!
Height, weight, Eye test - check!
HIV Blood test - check!
Blood pressure and general examination - check!
X-Ray - Check!

i was really anxious of the HIV Blood Test! I know I dont have HIV, but i was just so paranoid. Somehow i imagined the nurse being such an evil person, who uses an HIV-infected needles to take the patients' blood, and spread the virus to everyone! I know, i've been watching too many movies :S
the mean thing was that the nurse laughed at me cause he knew that I was scared. He had that smirk on his face the whole time.. hiks hiks..

another funny thing was the X-Ray.
The nurse told me to take my top & underwear off but she didnt tell me what to wear.
so out of my naiveness I said "Do I not wear anything?"
and she just laughed at me..
hello???! that is not an answer...

lastly, the X-Ray test.
the guy told me to take a deep breath, and i was confused!! all because of CHOIR!!!
hahahahaha... all these times while singing, i've been trying to make it a habit for me to take the correct type of breath - which is from the stomache - not from the chest. So when the guy told me to take a deep breath, I automatically breathed in from my stomached not from my chest (coz my stomache was the one that became bigger, and not the chest part) and the whole point of the X-Ray was the chest part. so i guess i really did take the wrong type of breathe! oh no!! and the guy only took 1 photo.. no retaking... hiks hiks
hmmm I have to blame Ko Ivan for this one... for making it a habit to breathe from the stomache...

sigh! oh well.. i guess it's up to God know for the results.. :P
should be alright..


i know this is out of the topic... but wordpress!! man, looking at my friends moving from blogspot to wordpress just makes me wanna move!
be content dewi, be content. lol

oh yeah, i have been thinking about grace lately. Not my sister grace, but the actual GRACE itself. so my next post will probably be about that. cant wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dewiiiiiii tarik nafaaaas ! dari dada ya jgn pake perut, ini bukan mau nyanyi hihihi! gue juga tadinya gak bisa tuh pake perut tapi dipaksa sm dosen gue, pfiiuh akhirnya bisa tapi gak jd kebiasaan kok hehe

Anonymous said...

well, tiap kali med check gw selalu nanya "jarumnya baru kaaannn??"
hehehe..